Belmond is a collection of iconic hotels, trains and river cruises worldwide
Our Story: It all began in 1976, when we received the keys to the legendary Belmond Hotel Cipriani in Venice. A year later we began collecting the carriages for the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express, which launched in 1982 to whisk intrepid travellers to La Serenissima in style.
Belmond joined LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton in April 2019, reinforcing our place among the international leaders in luxury. For over 40 years we have followed our pioneering spirit and passion for authenticity to create and uncover some of the world’s greatest travel adventures. Today, our collection includes one-of-a-kind hotels, trains, river cruises and safari lodges in stunning destinations across the globe. Each has an incredible story to tell
We invite you to slow down and discover the joy in every indulgent detail
A warm Caribbean breeze beneath a palm-shaded cabana. The shadows cast by candlelight amid the cloisters of a former monastery. The lively hum of a crowd at an elegant bar as you sip a signature drink. Celebrating local tradition, community and cuisine across the globe, Belmond creates luxury experiences that are as authentic as they are unique.
Follow our tracks across the world
Slide back your compartment door to cabins brimming with style. Crisp white tablecloths set the scene for evenings of exquisite dining. Crystal glassware catches the light as you toast to your adventure in the bar. Making tracks across South America, Europe and Asia, Belmond trains spirit you away to the world’s most exciting destinations in unforgettable style.
There’s nothing more romantic than a river cruise
A Burgundy boat trip calls for stops at sun-soaked vineyards, ancient chateaux and picture-postcard villages. Marvel at gold-tipped temples topping the emerald banks of the Ayeyarwady River as you glide through Myanmar. Whatever you chose, sleek design, warm-hearted service and bespoke cuisine are the order of the day.
Boutique Travel in Belmond Bellini club
The invitation-only Bellini Club includes less than 100 agencies worldwide. Membership to the Bellini Club gives Boutique Travel access to generous benefits as well as dedicated communication channels to the Belmond sales teams and key contacts at their properties across the globe.
Benefits for you:
- A rich range of Bellini Club amenities extended to Boutique Travel customers across all Belmond portfolio including:
- Breakfast for two
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Room upgrade (subject to availability)
- Early check-in/late check-out (subject to availability)
- VIP Benefits
- Premium Bellini Club amenities (hotel, resort or onboard credit) in addition to the standard Bellini Club amenities extended to all direct bookings made at the Bellini Club rate code;
- Enhanced hotel/resort credit of $ 200 per room per stay for all suite bookings, or $90 per room per stay for non-suite bookings made at the Bellini Club rate code;
- On-board credits for Trains & Cruises bookings at $100 per person for overnight journeys or $45 per person for day trips for all direct bookings made at the Bellini Club rate code;
- Exclusive Bellini Club Rate Access Code linked to Boutique Travel
- Time-sensitive special promotions with extra added-value exclusively accessible to Bellini Club member agencies, available throughout the year;
- An exclusive $ 500 Gift Voucher valid for a future Belmond experience for one who spend over $ 5,000 in a single booking (Terms &Conditions apply);